Designed to enhance the marketability of motive DC equipment while providing crucial power source information required in a mobile working and computing environment.
The DC Power Monitor has been designed to enhance the marketability of Motive DC equipment while providing crucial power source information required in a mobile working and computing environment. In addition to providing an aesthetically appealing user-friendly “gas gauge”, the graphic panel also provides useful information pertaining to source of power and switching functions. The proprietary algorithms used in the power monitor allow monitoring of voltage, current, amp-hours, temperature, time remaining to discharge and time remaining to full charge with real-time updates as the load changes. All of this information is plotted against the manufacturer’s discharge curves to provide the user with virtual indication of the state of the DC system. The intelligent system driving the LED meter provides both the user and the OEM field service engineer with many features that will reduce down time and streamline the maintenance of motive equipment in use worldwide. In addition to the crucial benefits provided to the user, the Power Monitor can also:
• Provide Event Log Spreadsheets.
• Provide Charge and Discharge Curves, useful for shift allocations.
• Alert central stations of imminent battery failure in remote motive equipment.
• Automatic transitioning of ACPI power states from S0 to S5.
• Automatically schedule power supply and battery maintenance.
• Automatic alerts of warranty expirations.
• Automatic alerts of Maintenance Contract renewal dates.
• Complete diagnostics for troubleshooting and evaluation of warranty claims.
• The Sensing/Driver Module can be used to drive any platform of metering
device,Analog, LCD or LED, allowing flexibility in OEM applications.
• The value added features of the Shurite DC Power Monitor will protect the user's investment while enhancing the ability of the OEM to grow their Service based business and reduce warranty related expenses.